The scope of our activity covers, among other, adjustment of losses caused by technogenic accidents and incidents in various fields of industry.
The knowledge and experience of our team allows us to settle losses in ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, mineral processing and chemical production, ore and coal mining fields, construction of industrial buildings and welfare facilities.
We could engage scientific research institutes and laboratories, dedicated companies and enterprises to investigate the matter with highest qualification.
We investigate and adjust industrial losses within construction and trial stages of various objects and systems, in case of machinery breakdown, engineering systems failures, fires at production sites and accident recovery.
Our specialists took part in investigation and adjustment of losses at the following objects:
- RUSAL aluminium and alumina refinery plants within the territory of Ukraine, Russia, Nigeria, Guinea and Sweden
- Norilsk Nickel plants and mining enterprises
- VSMPO-AVISMA titanium-magnesium plants
- Pobuzhsky ferronickel plant in Ukraine
- mineral processing and metallurgical plants in Ukraine: Azovsteel, MMK Illicha, etc.
- ferrous metallurgy plants of ArcelorMittal company in Kazakhstan (Temirtau) and in Ukraine (Krivoy Rog)
- Kazchrome group in Kazakhstan
- chemical companies – Sibur, EuroChem, UralChem and Kazanorgsintez
- Severstal steel manufacturing group
- Dzhubga-Lazаrevskoye-Sochi pipeline
- bridge construction over Angara river in Irkutsk
Within the adjustment process we consolidate all parties involved: policyholders, beneficiaries, insurance brokers, insurers, foreign reinsurers of every level. The cooperation of such kind allows us to take into account all possible differences in insurance coverages and to solve arising questions promptly on both investigation and payment stages.